I’m participating in a new challenge. The Merry Monday Christmas Card #90 Challenge. This weeks challenge is to create a Christmas card and use ribbon or twine. To visit their blog, participate, read the rules or visit other participating blogs, click on the image below.
This is the card I made. My inspiration came from two of the cards showcased in the 2013 Holiday catalogue from Stampin’ Up.
- Cardstock/DSP: Cherry Cobbler; Very Vanilla
- Kits: Merry Moments Simply Scrappin’ kit; Pop n Place Holiday Gift Tags
- Ink: Gumball Green
- Stamp: Wonderful Wreath
- BigShot/Punches: Expression thinlits; Pretty Print embossing folder; mini punch
- Embellishments: Basic Pearls; Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon
- Adhesive: Tombo Multi Liquid Glue; Glue Dots; SNAIL; Dimensionals