Hi everyone and welcome to the June edition of the Ink & Share Blog Hop. This month we are featuring summer cards.
I decided to use a stamp set that I had received during the April OnStage. All demonstrators were given this stamp set and I thought it would be a great set to highlight during this hop. The set is called Animal Outings and whats great about this set is that there is a matching set for your big shot. It’s available as a bundle or individually.
To make the folded designer paper background:
- You’ll need a piece of designer series paper cut to 5-1/4″ x 10″.
- On both ends of the short side of the paper mark at 2-1/8″ and at 3-1/8″.
- On both top and bottom of the long side of the paper, mark at 4-1/2″ and 5-1/2″.
- Cut on the diagonal, using the marks as your guide.
- Score across the short side of the paper at 1″, 1-1/2″, 2-1/2″, 3″, 4″, 4-1/2″, 5-1/2″, 6″, 7″, 7-1/2″, 8-1/2″, and 9″.
- Using your bone folder fold the designer series paper in an accordian fashion starting from the outside in.
- Secure to your card base using tear tape or the adhesive of your preference.
Click the next button below to be taken to Rebecca-Jo Unwin’s blog to see what summer inspiration she has for you. As usual, the list of all hop participants is below.
Rhonda Waechter – YOU ARE HERE 🙂
What did you think of my card? Leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts.