I saw this pinned on Pinterest and just loved it.
So for today’s first project in my newly tidied up and decluttered craft room, I created my own version..
If you’re interested in creating this card, the recipe is:
- Stamp sets: Papillon Potpourri; Itty Bitty Banners; Gorgeous Grunge; Background Builders; Layered Labels
- Ink: Soft Suede; Chocolate chip; Crisp Canteloupe; Pistachio Pudding; Coastal Cabana
- Punches/Big Shot: Butterfly punch; Bitty Banners framelits; Beautiful Wings embosslits
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla; Soft Suede; Vellum
- Embellishments: Basic pearls; Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon
- Adhesives etc.: Snail; Glue Dots; Dimensionals; Blender pen
I know everyone is busy preparing for Christmas. I’m not in the holiday mood just yet, so I made a friendship card instead. I hope you enjoy it 🙂
Zee recipe for zee card izzz:
- Stamp sets: Postcard; Papaya Collage; Papillon Potpourri; Background Builders; Gorgeous Grunge
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake card base; Very Vanilla
- Ink: Early Espresso; Soft Suede; Crumb Cake; Sahara Sand; Rich Razzleberry; Pacific Point; Daffodil Delight
- Punch: Butterfly – large and small
- Embellishments: Crystal Effects; Soft Sky Binding Ribbon; Blender Pen
- Adhesives: GlueDots; Snail
Have a super day!!