I’m participating in a new challenge. The Merry Monday Christmas Card #90 Challenge. This weeks challenge is to create a Christmas card and use ribbon or twine. To visit their blog, participate, read the rules or visit other participating blogs, click on the image below.
This is the card I made. My inspiration came from two of the cards showcased in the 2013 Holiday catalogue from Stampin’ Up.
- Cardstock/DSP: Cherry Cobbler; Very Vanilla
- Kits: Merry Moments Simply Scrappin’ kit; Pop n Place Holiday Gift Tags
- Ink: Gumball Green
- Stamp: Wonderful Wreath
- BigShot/Punches: Expression thinlits; Pretty Print embossing folder; mini punch
- Embellishments: Basic Pearls; Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon
- Adhesive: Tombo Multi Liquid Glue; Glue Dots; SNAIL; Dimensionals
This is a great little bag for giving gift cards or little treats either alone or by attaching to presents. I used this one to include a specialty Keurig coffee cup to a present. And, Bonus! the Merry Christmas tag also acts as a gift tag.
The muslin bags are purchased. The ink should be allowed to dry before handling; I waited 24 hours to be absolutely sure. I stamped one ornament and punched it along with a second one to use as the tag for writing on. This idea was cased with a few tweaks for my purposes.
- Stamp set: Calm Christmas, Best of Christmas
- Punch: Ornament
- Ink: Chocolate Chip
- Ribbon: Pool Party Seam Binding ribbon; White Organza ribbon; 1 1/4″ Burlap ribbon
- Embellishments: Vintage Trinkets and Accents
Hello everyone. Today I’m sharing a card my sister, Zoe, made. I hope you like it 🙂
Holly Jolly Christmas made by my sister Zoe Simpson
These bags are a great easy and fast way to wrap a gift card and they just look so rustic and pretty. I did case this idea from another demo.
Another Christmas card..
I also finally got around to using the envelope lining framelits and took the time to stamp on the inside..