As promised, see below for the recipe for the card and gift bag. I’ve also added a great instructional video from Stampin’ Up! on how to use the gift bag punch board which I found extremely helpful. A little more helpful had I watched it before doing the first gift bag.. upside down! So, note to self and others — consider the pattern and which way you want it to be, BEFORE you punch and score.
New in the Holiday Catalogue for 2015.. The Witching Decor Project Kit. This was a great project to make..
**addendum – this project is now sold out and no longer available.
I had so much fun with this project, I made candles for a week. The design possibilities are endless. Make them to coordinate with a room, for a birthday or special event (like Easter,) or for inspiration.
There is a great tutorial on SplitCoastSTampers, click on this link to view
And a video:
My examples were for Easter. I became catholic during Easter and wanted to make something for a few people that had touched my life.
I suggest stamping off before stamping on the tissue. I found the ink would run a little and the images weren’t as crisp as I wanted.
Hello everyone 🙂
Yesterday was a busy day for me, yet, in the afternoon, I managed to sneak off and create a little thank you package. The package is called a sour cream container. It is an easy package to make and all you need is a small sheet of paper or card stock 4.5″ x 6.5″
Conveniently, and for mine, I used a pre-cut sheet from the Fresh Prints Paper stack. Perfect weight and size. I’m including a short video so you can watch how to make it.
And my creation…
- Stamp set: It’s a Wrap Occasions
- Paper: Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack (only available until June 1 – other patterns will be available after June 1, 2014)
- Ink: Strawberry Slush; Pool Party
- Punch & Sixxix dies: Curly Label; Little Leaves Sizzlits Die
- Embellishments: Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon; stapler/staples; paper crimper (optional) — picture shown uncrimped
- Adhesive: dimensional; glue dot; sticky strip
This is super cute in person! An inspiration and dreaming journal 🙂