A wise old owl sat on an oak; The more he saw the less he spoke; The less he spoke the more he heard; Why aren’t we like that wise old bird?
~~Edward Hersey Richards~~
Can you guess what this post is about?? My segue is about as subtle as a Mack truck. lol
Today, I spent the afternoon in my craft room. I would have been in there earlier, but I got caught up in “oldish” movies, (Intolerable Cruelty, Walk to Remember, Wedding Date,) on TV. After all those, then battled my way through the mess that has taken the craft room.. Shannon “organizing” what she’ll be taking to college with her.. but I digress.. onto the card I made 🙂
And without further ado: My owl peek-a-boo card.
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla; Crumb Cake; Whisper White; Retired Brights DSP; Retired Beau Chateau DSP; Retired Patio Party DSP
- Ink: Chocolate Chip
- Markers: Chocolate Chip; Crumb Cake
- Stamp: Woodgrain (background)
- Punch: Owl builder; Little Leaves sizzlit; Hearts a Flutter framelits; Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
- Embellishments: Pearl Basic Jewels; This That Washi Tape; googlie eyes
- Adhesive: glue dots; SNAIL; Tombo mono multi liquid glue
Imagine trumpets playing right now.. I have an announcement!
This post has been created by me Word “Pressing” a post from another blog/website, a Canadian writer. My first press ever! and.. I’m happy to say that my first press is from a blog by Heather Grace Stewart, a writer, a poet, a photographer, an artist, and a wonderful wife and mother. Please click on the link below to visit her website and read her blog post, “Art Inspires Art.” Since you’re there, take a moment to learn about her, her poetry books and other writings, and get inspired to create your own piece of art — whatever that may be. Click ——>
You registered on WordPress.com 1 years ago!
Thanks for flying with us. Keep up the good blogging!
Isn’t that nice? I just saw this in my notifications. One whole year of blogging! Wow! 😀 Thank you everyone, for your support, your comments, and for taking the time to stop by and visit.